servicegeek
servicegeek, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been a service tech for over 10 years at a leading service company.
47503688

My dishdrawer display board is going crazy. It is showing

My dishdrawer display board is going crazy. It is showing the cycles symbols continuesly. When you open the door three of the cyles lights up and it only runs for 5 minutes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  servicegeek replied 6 years ago.
Hey i have seen this happen before. Try turning off the breaker to it for a few minutes and turn it back on and it should go away. If it doesn't it will need the control board replaced. Try resetting it with turning the power off and hopefully it will fix it. Let me know and please remember to click accept. Thanks David
Did you try what i suggested? If you have no other questions please remember to click accept.Thanks David
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Sorry I have not been able to do what you suggested. Waiting for my husband to come home. Do you mean the circuit breaker for that area of the house or is there a breaker for the dishwasher on the machine? My husband knows where the dishwasher is plugged into and we were just going to try that. I will let you know and I will accept answer after that. Thank you

Ok great, yeah you can trip the breaker to the dishwasher or just unplug it. This dishwasher does have a plug on it but sometimes it is behind the unit so that is why i said to trip the breaker if it is easier for you. Let me know if it works . Thanks David
Did your husband get home yet to try it? Let me know and please remember to click accept. Thanks David