Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

Hi, I have a GE Spacemaker XL1800. The Surface Light Bulb

I have a GE Spacemaker XL1800. The Surface Light Bulb burned out recently. In attempting to unscrew the bulb, I inadvertently broke the light bulb housing. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement housing and bulb, including the bulb type?

Thank you,

Michael Bowers
Hi....Bob here... I see you are having a problem with your microwave...First you would need a exact model number as the XL 1800 has many model's numbered after it...Open the wave and the model number will be on the inside ..On the model number sticker..Next ..CLICK HERE Then input your model number..You can order the part directly from the linked website..Also once you use the accept option today..Please stop by an leave some feedback for my time helping you..Thanks Bob

Edited by MasterTech on 1/25/2011 at 9:19 PM EST