S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16 yrs in the field and current owner of S.E.Thomas appliance

I have a Maytag Ecno 2000 series but continue to get LF in

I have a Maytag Ecno 2000 series but continue to get "LF" in the display window, what is the problem?

S.E.Thomas :

hello, welcome to just answer. my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i will be happy to assist you with your problem. LF is the fault code for long fill. This means that the washer is taking too long to fill with water. you need to remove the hoses from the water connections and see if there are screens in the ends of the hoses. if they are there remove them and clean them. Then remove the hoses from the rear of the washer and inside the water valve where the hoses are connected there are screens. remove there using a small screwdriver or pointed knife, clean and reinstall.

JACUSTOMER-y7z7qo19- :

I am sure you are correct, however I am unable to get the hose off at this second.

JACUSTOMER-y7z7qo19- :

When spouse returns he will