Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.
11470909

I need a pair of drip pans for a whirlpool gas oven and stove.

I need a pair of drip pans for a whirlpool gas oven and stove. The openings are 8 7/8 by 18 3/8, and the current drip pans measure 9 3/8 by 18 7/8. Current ones were chromed, replacements can be any other color as long as they fit
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alan replied 5 years ago.
Hi Thanks for using Just Answer. If you can get me the model number I can tell you where to get the exact replacements. There are quite a few different ones.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No ID # XXXXX frame of oven door or inside face of appliance. The number 191D1250 is printed on the oven, behind the leftmost burner control, and "9802 1686 is ink stamped on a rectangular tube running acroff the front of the appliance, visible after lifting up the porcelain top. There are other ink stamped numbers partially visible on the gas feeds to the burners.
Expert:  Alan replied 5 years ago.
There are three places they put the model numbers. If you open the door it may be around the opening to the oven, not on the door itself. Next pull out the drawer or broiler and look at the legs. Or lastly sometimes they put it on a label under the cook top.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
On left leg sticker. It looks like SS385PEEQ3.

I really can't tell if it is a "Q" or a funny #2 or a "0" with a scratch
Expert:  Alan replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for getting that. The part number for your drip pans is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and your range requires two of these. Here is a link to purchase them if you like. CLICK HERE

Edited by Alan on 1/12/2011 at 7:42 PM EST