Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a frigidaire professional series convection oven. The

I have a frigidaire professional series convection oven. The top is gas. I can't turn on the oven. I haven't used it in awhile and don;t remember what buttons to push. I tried to start it but it won't come on

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get us the full model number?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where is the model number?
If this has a bottom drawer pull it out and the model number should be on a tag on the range,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The model no. is PLGFZ397GCA. By the way I pressed something and heat is coming from somewhere. I just need instructions on how to turn on the oven.
Okay , press bake and then on the keypad press the temperature you want, say you want to bake at 350°, press 3 ,5 , 0, on the keypad, then press start, this should come on and start to heat up, let me know, thanks, Bryan