Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance

Bosch Front Loader washing machine -- Q. How do I clean

Bosch Front Loader washing machine --

Q. How do I clean the sealing rubber - is there are product I can load into the detergent area, which will clean the rubber??

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Repairman1981 replied 5 years ago.

There is a product called affresh, however for years I have recommended 50/50 bleach and water to clean, then wipe with water and to 1/2 cup white vinegar in the dispenser with a hot water wash (no clothes of course). You won't get the "stains" of the mold out 100% you have to replace the boot to get rid of that, however you can kill the mold and remove the odor pretty well. Leave the door open when not in use to prevent it from coming back. Thanks!

Please remember to click accept and leave feedback, have a good rest of the weekend.