Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The ice in my Sub Zero 632 is one big flat cube. How do I

Customer Question

The ice in my Sub Zero 632 is one big flat cube. How do I adjust the water level in the ice maker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Bryan :

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Bryan :

is this just overfilling a little and not flowing over the top and into the bin?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
In the ice cube tray I do not have ice cubes - just one chunk of ice an inch or so thick. The technician who came out said he just needed to adjust the water level but he didn't show me how he did it.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
sorry computer had issues. ok the white cover on the front of the ice maker comes off, (it snaps on) once that is removed there is a very tiny plastic screw on the side that you use to adjust the water, this is very sensitive and you can only turn this a very little at a time you can see this little screw in this picture about half way down there is a hole with the screw in it, on the front of the module it shows which way to turn it + or - hope this helps. don't turn this to much or you will break the module. thanks Bryan