Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a wfe374lvbo range the bottom will not heat , bake or

I have a wfe374lvbo range the bottom will not heat , bake or broil sides. Glasstop burners and control panel still working. Just over a year old , thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

do you have a voltmeter? you need to check the thermal fuse in this, let me know thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I do not but if that is common or this model has other problems just let me know , I planed on paying you anyway just need this resolved....Thanks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
well it can be on a lot of ovens, without testing it I don't know if thats the issue or not, but this will stop the broil and bake from working. you can unplug the stove and bypass this to test, if the oven comes on replace it, don't run it for long without this though its a safety, thanks Bryan