Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 1999 Dacor RSD30 duel fuel range/oven and a separate

I have a 1999 Dacor RSD30 duel fuel range/oven and a separate Dacor electric oven that are connected to four 30 amp breaker switches. Even when it isn't being used, the range/oven will occasonally lose power. The other oven remains operable. The breaker switches have to be turned off and then on to turn on the power to the range/oven. Is this an oven to house electrical connection, a fault oven control module or a breaker switch problem?

Thanks for your assistance.
Leary Wong

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Is it the digital clock goes out?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
clock does go out
Okay, unfortunately the electronic control is bad, this would need to be replaced it's quite an expensive part $327 and the reason comes back, you shut the power off and back on again is it's resetting, you can order this @ wish I had better news sorry thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
[Please bear with me, My internet connection is extremely slow, but that's another problem to be solve another day.

Is the control board a pull out and plug in item or does it take a technician to replace it?

It's a plug-and-play, there are three plugs I believe on this one two main ones that run to the relays and one that goes to the touch pad I believe, at least that's what it looks like it has a ribbon for the touch pad to it, but you can't mess them up they are not the same size, here's the backside so you can see the plugs to white plugs, and on the right side of the picture is the ribbon plug, so it's pretty easy if you can get to it you can do it, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your help. I will accept your answer. Is there any way to print the conversations
I'm not sure about printing it, you can try right clicking your mouse and scrolling down to print this may do it I'm not sure I've never tried it, thanks and well wishes, Bryan