Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My PDW7300 IS NOT CLEANING WELL Many dishes and utinsiles

My PDW7300 IS NOT CLEANING WELL ??
Many dishes and utinsiles come out with food still stuck. Water is Hot !! Water seems to be flowing (much raining back when door is opened). The rotating heads turn real easy. It is going through its' cycles. It does dispense the soap. Switched back to Cascade powder.
Help !
Craig
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

you need to clean the sump assembly. behind the spray arm take part # XXXXX on this diagram off and down inside you need to clean it out, there is a screen down in there and also a chopper blade, be careful there could be broken glass also. then take glisten and run it through 2-3 times. heres the diagram, you can get this @ most grocery stores, this should take care of it. thanks Bryan