Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have a Bosch Axxis stacking unit set--washer and dryer--

i have a Bosch Axxis stacking unit set--washer and dryer-- about 6 years em; suddenly the dryer is making what sounds like a grinding noise whenever it is turned on...throughout the cycle..

Whom should i call; what is the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you give me your zip code?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have to work now til 6..but bassically the que is what is happening when the dryer makes this grinding noise as soon as turned on, throughout..
it is just about 7 years old..a bosch Axxis..
and i would like to know where, to whom to entrust it, and how much cost in SF Bay? thank.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Here's the contact information to set up service: BSH Home Appliances XXXXX
Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Tel 1-800-944-2904 Fax(NNN) NNN-NNNN

they will tell you what the service call is going to cost when you contact them, it all depends on how many hours of labor and parts costs and travel time, they will set up an appointment with the nearest Bosch service tech to you, it sounds to me like you need to have the rear drum supports replaced which are basically wheels the drum rides on, these are not terribly expensive as a rule that you see around $14-$18 apiece plus the labor and service call charge, can give you much more information than that at this point, I hope this helps, thanks, Bryan