Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Thermador Pro-Harmony gas range, about 2 years old.

I have a Thermador Pro-Harmony gas range, about 2 years old. The blue heating and preheating lights are flashing. Preheat flashes once then heating 3 times, or just heating 3 times. We have been out of town and found this upon our return. No other appliances indicate a power outage, etc. ? Thanks--Deborah
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get us the full model number?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The model number is: PRG304EH/06

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay the first thing you might try and you may have already done this is shut the breaker off for a few minutes and turn it back on see if the light returns, try pressing cancel after you shut the breaker off and turn it back on and reset the clock, try putting this and bake and see if it comes on, let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just tried it and will reply again to let you know; the lights flash intermittently so it may be a little while before I know if it's really stopped. We don't have a clock on ours so I just turned the breaker off/on. I am going to use the oven now so when it's off I will see what happens.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So far tonight it seems ok, but it's hard to know for sure. I will monitor it; thanks for your help. I will click the "Accept" button as soon as I can find it. :)
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
OK, let me know what happens, thanks Bryan