MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

My whirlpool dishwasher wont start the clean light is blinking

Customer Question

My whirlpool dishwasher wont start the clean light is blinking I hit cancell and nothing happens . What is wrong
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.
This usually, but not always, indicates a heater issue. The control can be reset so the unit can be run again but if the error returns then you have more work to do obviously as that would indicate a definite failure of something.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do you reset it
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.

I do not give away the store so to speak when answering issues as once a whole slew of questions has been answered there is no guarantee for me that my time was spent for something. You asked what was wrong and I have relayed to you what the issue is. Further info on it depends on your response to my answer. I fix this stuff for a living and see this issue all the time.