Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

How does one remove a partially melted spatula from the lower

<p>How does one remove a partially melted spatula from the lower right heating element ?</p><p>Does the amount of money determine the answer ? Will I have an answer by 6:00 pm tonite ?</p>

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

There really is no way to totally remove the spatula from the heating element, it's going to smoke when the user comes on and melt even more is it wrapped around it? You may have to replace the heater, if you need to replace it you can order this @ it's not too difficult to replace shut the power off take front panel off of the door and take the wires off there are two brass nuts that hold it on, hope this helps, thanks Bryan