Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a Maytag Bravos 300 series washing machine. Coins have

I have a Maytag Bravos 300 series washing machine. Coins have gotten into the drum and I need to remove them. This happened before and I watched a tech open the drum up, but I can't remember all the pieces. Opened the top up and then removed the drum cap. What do I do next?
Hi....Bob here... I see you are having a problem with your washer...You are on the right track..Remove the top ring..#4..Then remove the bolt #2 ..Then remove the wash plate #6..This will give you access to the outter tub...Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We were able to get into the area and were able to remove the coins. There is water in the bottom. Does that mean something is wrong and it isn't draining correctly?
Great job..Glad you have it fixed..There will always be water sitting in the bottom. That is normal. Also once you use the accept option today..please stop by and leave some feedback for my time helping you on your question...Thanks Bob