Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a glass top frigidaire stove model # CFES389WFC3 one

I have a glass top frigidaire stove model # XXXXX
one of the top burners is not working
Am I able to replace this , or is there a fuse or breaker that may be the problem and how do I access
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

While there is no fuse or breaker in it that can be reset, replacing these is a little tricky, you need to list the top to get at the burner but you want to make sure it's the burner itself and not the infinite switch that's causing your problem, this required testing with a voltmeter and Tracing different wiring to make sure it's not another issue, if you haven't really done a lot of appliance repair I would call a technician and take care of this for two reasons, one the parts can be very expensive and a few not sure which one you need it can cost you more than the service call, two these can be difficult to install if it is the burner, these are very delicate burners and you can break them easily, I would call the service to be safe, hope this info is useful, thanks, Bryan