Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

Whisper Quiet Ultima Kitchen aid Superba Dishwasher... Stopped

Whisper Quiet Ultima Kitchen aid Superba Dishwasher... Stopped working in the middle of the cycle and there appears to be no power / no electricity to the built in dishwasher. My husband went to the circuit breakers and that doesn't seem to be the issue. There are 2 switches under the sink and both appear to be in the on position. What could be causing this?
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. Do you have the model #? There is a sticker on the dishwasher opening behind the door.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The only # XXXXX I found was(NNN) NNN-NNNN373. That is the only # XXXXX I found. It was on a sticker with a 1-800 # XXXXX it.

There should be a # XXXXX kuds24aww1
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Found it with help from daughter... kuds24sebs3 / serial # XXXXX
There is a fuse located inside the door. You need to replace the fuse. This is pretty easy. Turn the breaker off to the dishwasher. Then open the door and remove all the screws around the inner door edge. You can order the fuse from this link. CLICK HERE