Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a sears he4 fromtloadig dryer,whem I hit the start buttom

I have a sears he4 fromtloadig dryer,whem I hit the start buttom it just beeps twice ad the lights flash but it wout start...amy ideas? P.S.I have a problem with the letter key that comes before m...sorry for the m's imstead!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this beeping actually means that your unit doesn't think the door is shut. Try opening the door and flick the door switch at the top of your door opening a few times to see if it will jiggle and reset the switch to work again. If not, the door switch will just need to be replaced because it's not sending a signal to the control board to state that the door is shut.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had tried holdimg the buttom, thikimg that might have beem it simce light stayed om, but I just jiggled amd voila! Thamk you!
no problem and you have a great day. Glad it's working again.