Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

I have a maytag microwave that was working fine up until a

I have a maytag microwave that was working fine up until a few days ago. Now when using the timed cooking the seconds go very fast........1 minute in about 10 seconds. Did we do something inadvertantly? This is Model:MMV1153BAW and Serial: 12494373LL.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to giving you a better understanding of your repair today....First try to reset by unplugging..Then plug back in..This normally resets the computer..If this does not work then your computer is faulty..As the control panel(computer )operates the clock and cooking timer..You would unfortunately need to replace the control panel...Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I cannot find a plug. This is a built in item. Is there anyway I can find the plug? Or can you recommend a service center here in Naples Florida 34108 ???
If there is not a plug inside the upper cabinet..Turn the power on/ off at the fuse panel of house.