Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

jc pennies washing machine off balance in spin cycles weather

jc pennies washing machine off balance in spin cycles weather it is colored heavy jeans, of even 1/2 load of whites. machine is 90 % level on floor is there any weights that might have come lose detached or what is your best guess for me ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

je pennies washer serial # XXXXX not find

does not matter how many cloths or what kind of clothes are in the washing machine spin cycle makes machine dance, hope all over the place, repossioned cloths and it might do it again 80 % of the time you want serial number tell me where to look

Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
The serial number is XXXXX necessary but the model number is, you can look under the lid of the unit on the opening usually near the back for the model number or it can be on top of the console also,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
G - 148 - 0 heavey duty large capacity machine pulled out from wall and back cardboard cover removed at this time no other numbers listed
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
THis machine is over 20 years old correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
good guess no idea
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
The suspension system is shot, there are no parts available for this model anymore anywhere,, You cannot even get a simple drain pump for the unit, newer machines use 65% less water and 40% less power to operate, you will have no choice other than to replace the unit as there is no way to repair this machine.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory