Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

LG WM2277HW washer detergent dispenser door stuck

Hi Thank You for choosing Just Answer Once you do use the accept option today,Please leave some feedback on your experience here today..............Open the drawer..Remove (push down on the tabs at the back)the dispenser inner liner then readjust ..See if that helps..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The bleach dispenser lid is raised and I am not able to push it bac because the small tab that should be behind is now in front of the back liner of the dispenser. Any way I can completely remove the dispenser?
Yes you would need to remove the top cover..Remove the top back screws of cover..Slide cover back and off..This will give you access to the dispenser
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is difficult to remove the screws as it is close to the wall and the bottom is fixed.
That will be the only way to get the top cover off unfortunately..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can a technician come out to help me? I cannot do it without moving the applicane

Yes ..Call(NNN) NNN-NNNNdirectly.They will setup a service call for you...Thanks Bob