Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

My samsung front load washer will not drain, and no one will

My samsung front load washer will not drain, and no one will come fix? Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.
Hi Thank You for choosing Just Answer Once you do use the accept option today,Please leave some feedback on your experience here today........Have you happen to notice any error codes coming up on the screen lately...? Does the unit power up..?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
originally nd came up so we followed our manual suggestions and it did not work. Now no error code comes up and it does turn on but when we put on spin it just buzzes.
Ok this means you have a problem with the drain pump..Either there is a blockage in the pumps filter or the pump has something stuck in it...Go around back..Unplug the washer..Remove the back panel..Look for the thick rubber hose coming from the bottom of the tub..Carefully remove the hose .Check the pump for obstructions...Just a note if there is a good amount of water in the drum it will spill out onto the floor..A shop vac works well here
The buzzing you are hearing is the pump motor trying to turn..The drum will not spin until the water is pumped out of the washer.Also once you do use the accept option today please stop by and leave some feedback for my time helping you..If you have anymore questions please ask..Thanks Bob