Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Detergent door not opening

Detergent door not opening

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Is this your dispenser? Your wax motor in the dispenser itself is bad, you will need to replace the dispenser assembly the motor is the orange part in this picture, you can order the dispenser for $43.50 @ to replace it you need to take the screws out around the door and left the inner panel up to get at it this will take care of your issue, this is a very common problem with these dishwashers, thanks and well wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Replaced part yesterday. Was not able to have every plastic tab on part click onto sheetmetal mounting flange, but it's not going anywhere, and it works! I will keep this site in mind for future reference. Thanks for the diagnosis.

that's good to hear if you need more help in the future please come back and let us know, thanks and happy holidays, Bryan