Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Jenn-air range, p/n sve475000w, one module with two

I have a Jenn-air range, p/n sve475000w, one module with two old-style coil burners, and a barbecue module. I want to install a glass/ceramic top two burner module on one side and a griddle on the other side. I am getting very frustrated trying to find these parts. Can you suggest the part numbers I am looking for and recommend a source? I would be happy with either new or used parts in good condition. Everyone locally (Seattle area) seems to want to sell me a new stove, can't believe someone here would not have parts for these things. Any help would be appreciated.

XXXXX XXXXXon (NNN) NNN-NNNN [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Is this what you have now? It may not be the same color but is this what you have in there now? Is this what you want to try and replace it with? Like mentioned above they may be different colors I'm just giving examples let me know, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The two burner coil module looks like the one I have, and the black ceramic module is indeed what I want.

Does the griddle top just replace the cast iron grilles on my barbecuse top?

My four burner control knobs are discolored. Did Jennair make stainless knobs that would interchange?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay, I'm going to give you a site you can go to in order these what I would do is call them and they will tell you whether these will fit your current top, I believe they do though, not sure about the knobs however, you can ask them when you speak with, there are different ones so calling them is the best thing to do they also have a chat line, I'm sending you the link now, click this link, they can help you get the right ones, hope this helps, well wishes and thanks, Bryan