Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have ge dishwasher Model # GHDA480NOOWW; Serial # VL839021B

I have ge dishwasher Model # XXXXX; Serial # XXXXX and the panel lights on door are off. THis happened before and some one helped me reset, but I do not have instruction. Can you assist?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Good morning, there are couple of things you need to check, first off you have a voltmeter? Do you have tools to remove the inner door panel? Let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
NO I do not have any tools, but what I did the last time was just something simple like open door hit one of the buttons and it reset. I think i just pushed the door shut twice a and did not hit right button.
Try opening the door and pushing cancel twice, shut the door and see if it lights up
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It appears to be working... I am running through cycle and If works ok thru cycleI will press the green button. It should not take much longer.
That's great, when you know it's still running okay go ahead and press the green except but, thanks and happy holidays, Bryan