Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

When I take my glasses and cups out some times they have coffee

When I take my glasses and cups out some times they have coffee ground like particles inside and on toop of cups an glasses. I do not put coffee grounds in my dishwasher I have a kitchenaid model kudr24se
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

your dish washer needs a good cleaning and once that is done you need to clean it once a month, this is great stuff for cleaning these. this breaks up the particles in the dish washer, you can get this at most grocery stores, once its clean do the treatment once a month. you may need to do this twice the first time, also wipe along the bottom of the door and tub part right under the door , this will help before you run the Glisten, the only other part you may need to remove and clean is the screen on the top of the pump assembly right under the spray arm, you can see this in the picture,

thanks Bryan