Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My washer stops at 23 minutes into a 29 minute cycle. How

My washer stops at 23 minutes into a 29 minute cycle. How can this be fixed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you get us the full model #? also is this draining the water out and going to the final spin ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i can not find the model #

water is in the machine now with my towels, it just stops washing, not draining

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
so the door is locked and you cant open it correct? is your dispenser on the top of the machine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i pulled the plug. the washer top can be opened now the dispenser for the machine is at the top
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

is there a model # XXXXX the door?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it is a neptune tl. i bought it 5 in 2005 from hhgregg. nothing is on the door
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
top load or front load? look along the top of the control panel for the model. I really need to bring up diagrams to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
found paperwork where i bought washer from hh gregg fav6800aww top load machine holds king quilt
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
great,you need to check the drain pump for a clog. you need to remove the front panel to do this, push the clips #14 in with a putty knife and then lift the top, remove the screws holding the front panel and take it off, get some towels and remove the pump hoses.then the pump itself, check inside the pump for obstructions,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i need to schedule a service call for this
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
ok, sorry , most likely thats the issue with this though, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how do i schedule an appointment with a tech on line. phone lines closed today