Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

I have an older ceiling fan and the module which controls the

I have an older ceiling fan and the module which controls the fan from a remote has failed.
The module number is XXXXX UC7051R, serial # XXXXX Is a replacement part available?
Please advise. B Graner
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 3 years ago.
is this a Hampton bay fan?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
this a Hampton Bay ceiling fan, but I don't know which model, only the info I sent to you concerning the module

the fans model number is XXXXX a sticker on the top side of the fan `s motor.

If you contact Hampton bay they can tell you if it is still available or not.

There are good folks at the phone number below that can take your order and send you what you need for Hampton Bay products. It is the Home Depot Hampton Bay parts line at 1-877-527-0313. They will be able to send you the parts. Just have your model number ready.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok my friend, I hauled a ladder in and found some more info which might be usefull.
The Hampton Bay fan is Model #52A4HR4L, and the UPC Code # XXXXX XXXXX
Hope you can help, because I am being blizzarded in and need something to do.
BG
call phone number below that can take your order and send you what you need for Hampton Bay products. It is the Home Depot Hampton Bay parts line at 1-877-527-0313. They will be able to send you the parts. Just have your model number ready.
they will send you a new control ,this is the only place you can get Hampton Bay parts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I called the number you gave me and they told me the part for Model 52A4HR4L
UPC082392322526 ceiling fan is no longer available. The person I talked to didn't seem to know what I was referring to, or real interested in helping. I can't believe that the part isn't available for the unit, and it irritates me if this is part of planned obsolescence. It seems a shame to have to replace the whole motor/fan assembly for lack of one module.

That`s how manufactures make there money .

most companies only keep repair parts on hand for 7 years.

And I Hampton Bay does not have it No one else would either.

Sorry!

Experience: 30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line