Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

Hi, I have a Kenmore front-loading washer model 417.42042100

I have a Kenmore front-loading washer model 417.42042100 and it appears to be leaking from the top of the drum[?]. I recently replaced both of the shocks/struts on the bottom. Any suggestions on how to resolve this leak?
Hi welcome to just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today with your problem.
Tighten the bolts that hold the two halfs of the tub together.

If this has been helpfull please press accept. This is how I get paid for helping you today.
Thank you.Smile
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I access all of the bolts? Remove the front panel? From the top? A combination of these?
Yes from the bottom and top the hardest ones are the ones on the sides. There is not a lot of room but just pull the tub over as far as you can and you can get them.

Thank you.Smile