MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I have an LG Tromm electric dryer I think the model number

I have an LG Tromm electric dryer I think the model number is XXXXX it is five or six years old according to my wife. Our problem is that when the dryer is on there is a rattleing noise almost like there is a piece of sheetmetal loose somewhere. The noise is naturally louder with clothing but still makes the noise empty too. I can also move the drum back and forth about a half inch leading me to believe there may be some bearing issues. Any ideas?
Probably have a bad drum roller- you'll need to take the thing apart to see to confirm anyway. Anything worn will be plainly obvious once you look at it. There are 4 rollers.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
These are support rollers correct; as I understand these units are direct drive. You would not happen to have a service manual detailing how to take the thing apart and put it back together would you?
There is no manual I can get you. Taking the unit apart is no major task if you have the necessary aptitude. You may want to check you tube if you need explicit details.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks I have pulled some of my older machines apart with no issues so this will be ok. Thanks I will accept your answer so you can get paid.

Thanks. Basically get the console off so you can remove the front. The 2 screws in front of the lint filter must come out. Make sure to disconnect the wire to the door switch so it does not break apart when you pull the front off.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the tip