Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Miele built in dishwasher G1270 SC VI (3 years old).

I have a Miele built in dishwasher G1270 SC VI (3 years' old). The water comes into the cabinet, but is not circulating. Code F14 is showing up on the display. I have removed & made sure the non-return valve is is working. Have cleaned out the in-line filter, the filter at the bottom of the cabinet and the the spray arms. I spent nearly £300 2 months ago to replace the main motor. Any comments????? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F14 means that the pressure switch isn't reading that the circulation motor is pressurizing the water correactly. If the motor was replaced 2 months ago, it should still be under warranty because it sounds like you need a new motor again unfortunately.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your reply - it was the circulation pump that was replaced and yes it should have 12 months warranty on it. Is this the motor you mean?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
yes, the error 14 means that the dishwasher thinks the circulation pump motor isn't running correctly because it's not pushing down the water level switch to say at the water is flowing from the pump at the correct speed.