Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my kenmore washer top load 110.27072603 lid locks fine power

Customer Question

my kenmore washer top load 110.27072603 lid locks fine power goes on it just dosen't start it just hummms
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So is there water inside the tub by chance? I know it won't be high, but is there some water or is it completely empty and all you're hearing is a hum?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
exactly correct
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
ok well the humming is the water trying to enter the washer, that's your solenoid opening. Try disconnecting the water hoses from the back fo the washer ot make sure you're getting a good water supply to the washer. If you are definitely getting good water pressure, you need to order and replace your electronic water valve. Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE