Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

my GE oven does not work while my cooktop does. i blew the

my GE oven does not work while my cooktop does. i blew the circuit breaker replacing the oven light. reset the breaker. the digital control panel does not work and thus the oven does not work. the cooktop does work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

it shorted out the control board and it will have to be replaced, you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number .. thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where is the control board located? Does it require a service tech or can I replace it myself?
its part number WB27T10467 which cost about $120 and its the part you press to set the oven and to replace it you will remove the back panel from the control panel and the board is held by 4 small screws and very easy to swap out ,,, thanks