Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How much would a used Frigidaire Washer & Dryer be worth...both

How much would a used Frigidaire Washer & Dryer be worth...both approx 11 years old in excellent working condition?

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com. At 11 years old, I would likely price those in my shop at around $225 for the pair with a 90 day warranty. However, as a private seller, you probably won't get that for them. You could realistically expect around $100-150 if you sell to a private party. A used appliance store would likely not pay you more than $50 for the pair. If you decide to sell them as a private party, be safe when doing so. Put them outside if someone is coming to look at them, as "bad guys" pose as potential customers and notice everything in your home and/or garage, including alarm systems, electronics, house layouts....practice safe selling! Sorry for the added "lecture" but I hate to see anyone become a victim!