S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16 yrs in the field and current owner of S.E.Thomas appliance
23707800

my washer will not agitate, it will drain on the spin cycle,

my washer will not agitate, it will drain on the spin cycle, but it will fill up with water until it overflows, it seems like everything else works, what is the problem. It's a admiral capacity plus model number LNC6760b71 and the belt not broken
Category: Appliance
Expert:  S.E.Thomas replied 6 years ago.

S.E.Thomas :

hello, welcome to just answer. my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i will be happy to assist you with your problem.

S.E.Thomas :

this is a pressure switch problem.

S.E.Thomas :

The first thing you want to check is the tube from the tub to the pressure switch.

Customer:

where is this located?

I had to switch to this format since you accepted the answer. That is ok we can still continue to work. let me know that you are still there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am still here
Ok you first need to lift the top of the washer. In order to do this take a butter knife and slide it in the crease between the front and top about 2-3 inches in from each side and locate the clip. push the clip straight back and lift the top. let me know when you have the top up.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok I got the top up, now what?
Looking at the rear left corner there is a small clear tube. make sure that it is connected to the tub and does not have any holes in it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did see it, it did not have any holes in the hose that i could see but the hose was disconnected at the bottom of the tube so i reconnected it, was that ok?
that was perfect and that was your problem. This was a common problem on these machines. You can go ahead and run the washer again as the problem is solved. thank you and have a great week.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You are the MAN! It works! This is the best 24 bucks I have ever spent, you have just got my week started on a good foot, thank you God bless you!
Lol!! thank you and you are very welcome.