Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a fisher and paykel frigde, last night it started beeping

I have a fisher and paykel frigde, last night it started beeping and the thermas lights on the inside were flashing. Now the fridge isn't working but im not sure about the freezer,logic says that shouldn't be working aswell. My question is, is there a way i can dionostic check whats wrong myself or reset the fridge or will i have to call in the professionals? When i turn it off a the wall and turn it back on it doesn't make the usuall sound,it doesn't make any sound now.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

unfortunately Fisher&Paykel does not give out there diagnostic procedures or codes, they do this so you have to call them for service, also getting any parts for these is difficult, you need to be an authorized dealer/service tech to order parts, you will need to call for a tech, sorry, wish I had better news, thanks Bryan