I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven made in 1994. The handle

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven made in 1994. The handle on the microwave has broken. They don't make this anymore, and GE was no help. Do you have any idea how I could find a handle that would fit? Is there a place where old appliances go to die that I might find this? Thank you!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 5 years ago.

Hi, this is Russ, I'll be helping you with your problem today. THANKS! XXXXX CORRECT. Sorry, there is no graveyard and transplant service for this. The ONLY hope is a local repair person who may have one layng around. THANKS AND SORRY

I'm sorry, but I do not intend to pay anything for no information. You just confirmed my research & said it was hopeless. I was under the impression I could decide whether or not pay was warranted & will get Mastercard involved if I have to.

I quite honestly would expect some for of compensation for my research time. YOU did indeed ask a questionas th where OLD APPLIANCES GO and I replied. If you intended to not compenstate for our time and expertise,you should have stated that up front. GOD BLESS and good luck