RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  TECHNICIAN AND TEACHER
19031375

I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven made in 1994. The handle

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Microwave/Oven made in 1994. The handle on the microwave has broken. They don't make this anymore, and GE was no help. Do you have any idea how I could find a handle that would fit? Is there a place where old appliances go to die that I might find this? Thank you!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.

RUSS :

Hi, this is Russ, I'll be helping you with your problem today. THANKS! XXXXX CORRECT. Sorry, there is no graveyard and transplant service for this. The ONLY hope is a local repair person who may have one layng around. THANKS AND SORRY

Customer:

I'm sorry, but I do not intend to pay anything for no information. You just confirmed my research & said it was hopeless. I was under the impression I could decide whether or not pay was warranted & will get Mastercard involved if I have to.

RUSS :

I quite honestly would expect some for of compensation for my research time. YOU did indeed ask a questionas th where OLD APPLIANCES GO and I replied. If you intended to not compenstate for our time and expertise,you should have stated that up front. GOD BLESS and good luck