Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a kemore washer Mobek #110 20862 990 and I have to run

I have a kemore washer Mobek #110 20862 990 and I have to run the loads through two or three spin cycles to get the load good enough to put in the dryer. Is there anything I can change out to fix this issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

are you sure this is actually spinning and not just draining, open the lid while its spinning and see. let me know

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes it is spinning just not very fast. The more cloths I take out the faster it will spin
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok, you need to replace the clutch. the pads wear just like brake pads in a car. then it slips and wont spin up to speed, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Clutch-Assembly/2670?modelNumber=110.20862990 for $33.00 and theres a video on the page you order this from that shows you how to replace it, hope this info is helpful, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much.