Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Whirlpool Sidekick is only cooling to 50 degrees, I dont

My Whirlpool Sidekick is only cooling to 50 degrees, I don't see the coils from the back bottom opening, only see the compressor and few wires, their is what looks like a cover whith four screws on the inside back of refridgerator.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

take that panel off in the back of the inside and check the frost on the coils, is there any?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
very little on pipe that comes through back and connects to coil, no frost on coils
thats bad, it means its losing its freon. the coils should be evenly frosted , you will need a tech to check this for a leak and refill with freon, sorry for the bad news, thanks Bryan