Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a ge s/s profile that the chill drawer will not close

I have a ge s/s profile that the chill drawer will not close properly so it can't be used for anything other than food storage. GE says I have to buy a new drawer. It is actually the top part of the mechanism that comes out to meet the drawer. Any suggestions?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

they do sell separate parts for the chiller drawer assembly. heres the diagram, I'm not there so don't know which part is catching but heres a link to the parts, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/GE-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/Model-PSS25SGMDBS/0432/0165000/G1090074/00009?blt=06&prst=&shdMod= hope this helps, thanks Bryan