Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Type your question here Our Maytag gas range oven door is

Type your question here
Our Maytag gas range oven door is very noisy when opened when the range is warm or hot. Is ther some lube point that I can do? We are senior citizens and the selling dealer says "the hinges need replaced!"
The range is only 4 years old and the dealer just wanted to sell us another range. Also what lubricant would be safe to use?
Thanks Dan

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

these are a little difficult to get to so you would need to get high temp white lithium grease in a spray form (can) it comes with a extension tube that fits on the top so you can get it into tight spaces, this should help, Lowe"s should have this, heres the diagrams of the hinges. thats about all you can do short of replacing the hinges. hope this helps, thanks Bryan