Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore washer, model # 110.82891120. I just got

I have a Kenmore washer, model # XXXXX I just got it from my girlfriends mother, was working fine, we moved it. I have since been only able to run 1 load, all the others it will not stop draining. Please help

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today

is the drain hose up above the control panel where it goes into the drain? also is the drain tight in the drain or is there an air space?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm a little confused, the drain hose comes out of the rear loweer right back side of the washer, no leaks there. The other end is run 3 feet to the left, same elevation and is loosley draped over an in ground drain.
this is siphoning the water out lift the hose way up and let the washer fill this should fill and run. let me know. this hose cant run down to a drain in the floor it causes the water to siphon out, it has to be up higher all the way to the drain which has to be higher than the control panel.