Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service
40730774

The add a garment light will not go off on my cabrio whirlpool

The add a garment light will not go off on my cabrio whirlpool washer. It will not start washing.

Justin :

The model number you provided is incorrect. Please lift the lid, look at the rear of the opening for your clothes. The model and serial tag is there. Once you have it, please post a reply with it. I'm showing you're offline. I shall be on tomorrow as well so feel free to reply at your convenience.

Customer:

Sorry. Model WTW6600SWO

You probably require the machine/motor control. The part number is XXXXX Before you order anything though, what does it do if you put it in a drain/spin? Can you hear a hum noise coming from bottom, or does it do nothing at all? A foreign object stuck in the pump can cause the issues you're having.