How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older Jenn Air 30 electric range with a grill and

Resolved Question:

I have an older Jenn Air 30" electric range with a grill and downdraft fan.
I'd like to replace both sides with smooth top plug-in elements. Is this
available? My model number is XXXXX Thank [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.


unfortunately they don't show them for this in my database either, just the originals ones. sorry, thanks Bryan

Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions