Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Sud error code on my Kenmore Elite Quite Pak 9 He4T_anything

"Sud" error code on my Kenmore Elite Quite Pak 9 He4T_anything i can press or run through it to fix?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today. Is there any water or suds inside the tub that you can see and does the door unlock?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No water or Suds in the tub and I can open the door
This unfortunately means that your pressure switch is faulty. You can try unplugging the unit for 60 seconds and see if that will clear the error. If it does not you will need to replace the pressure switch/water level switch.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It seems that the Sud error is gone now....have not unplugged

Seems last two times i washed clothes it will not finish complete cycle and is at rinse and spin with 2 mins left....so unplugged last night and now in again this morn, went thru cycle but Sud came up....does that give you any further info?
It sounds like a drain issue. It's not draining quickly or fast enough.

There is a drain catch inside the washer that you will want to access and clean if you're getting this drain error. To access the drain catch, tip the machine backwards and lean it against the wall at a 45 degree angle or so. Remove the 3 screws along the bottom of the lower front panel. The lower front panel will then pull down and off. There is a 3" diameter plastic twist cap directly under the tub mounted to the floor. This is your drain cap. Unscrew the cap and clear any debris inside the drain catch. If you find nothing and the drain hose is clear, replace your drain pump.