Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

the ignition does not lite. All the lights in the panel work

the ignition does not lite. All the lights in the panel work and the timer is set to off. how to I check the ignition deep inside the broiler ?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you get us the make and model ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

make is Kenmore Pilot-free ignition - number(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

ok most likely;y its a problem with the oven igniter, this is an old oven correct? a build in wall oven?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes. wall mounted. But do I have to remove it from the wall to replace the igniter ? It looks exactly like that picture

no , you actually go in from the inside, remove the racks and the bottom floor of the oven, the diagrams i found are old but usually there are screws in the back of the oven holding the bottom in take those out and lift the bottom out, here are the only diagrams i can find on this. click this blue link, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/Range-Parts/Model-1033248291/0582/0124200?pathTaken= you can order the part

@ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Hot-Surface-Glow-Bar-Igniter/1990?modelNumber=103.3248291%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 thanks Bryan