Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an opportunity to purchase a washer and dryer used but

I have an opportunity to purchase a washer and dryer used but need to know if it is good enough quality.....the model numbers are; WED 5590SQO/ WTW 5590SQO and are Whirlpool

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

yes these are good machines, actually the washer is rated one of the best on the market today. the dryer is also a very good machine. I recommend these machines all the time, very reliable and long lasting, no electronics to worry about in these either, these are basic timer models. thats good. I would buy them if you want something reliable. hope this helps. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I can buy the set for $350....is that a fair price??? ....and I love having an expert in my pocket, thank you

yes thats a good price, you can try to get them to $300.00 but even $350.00 is good, the good thing about these is when and if they have a problem its usually cheap to repair.and the part are readily available.