Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a kenmore model 629.4677569 elect stove, sn. no. 12415987UK

I have a kenmore model(NNN) NNN-NNNNelect stove, sn. no. 12415987UK and the left rear burner does not come on in the 6" or 9" selection. What are my repair options? And what might it cost? Should I consder buying a new drop in unit

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

does this have the rocker switch to control 6" and 9" burner selections?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok usually this is bad, you need to replace it, is it white,almond or black, ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Bryan, the switch is white, the burner has not worked in 3 years, I removed the stove unplugged it replugged it and turned on the burner andd both settings are working. Go figure. Please sent the part no. and instructions to replace the switch, also advise it you can provide the switch. Mike
wow thats good, its working now?? strange, I'll look up the part # XXXXX get it to you shortly, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Bryan, I will pay you as soon as I get the part no. for the rocker switch. Thank-you Mike

oh sorry Mike, the part # XXXXX the white switch is, 7403P314-60 you can order this @ thanks Bryan