Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

My Whirlpool Self-Cleaning Accubake oven is not working after

My Whirlpool Self-Cleaning Accubake oven is not working after completing the Auto clean system. I have tried to check elements and reset the circut breaker and it still is not heating. Thank you for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
is the control panel blank?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No and when I turn on the oven it counts down the preheat time with the fan on, it just doesn't heat.
set it on broil and tell me if the element gets even warm and then do the same on bake please
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No heat on broil or bake. Fan comes on, control pannel indicates temp and time, but there is no change in temperature of the elements.
you will have to pull the oven out and remove the back panel, in the middle of the back you have thermostat with a red button, press the button to reset and it should be fine and if it still does not work you will need to replace the thermostat, part number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhich cost about $40 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please press the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
i will be off line for rest of the day to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back in the morning / thanks Larry
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My oven seems to be built in, or something like that, it is not sitting on the floor, but on cabinet baseboards. Can it still be "pulled out"?
yes ,,, open the door and there should be some screws that holds it to the cabinets and then you can take it out and set it on the floor or a table