Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an LG wm1814cw that is having a problem. Occasionally,

I have an LG wm1814cw that is having a problem. Occasionally, it will appear to finish its cycle, but leaves a bunch of water and the clothes are soaking wet. I havn't noticed an error code, but that might just be because I don't notice it until the next day. I have the diagnostic codes and can manually put it into drain and spin modes to get the clothes dry enough for the dryer. Today it happened again, but now the spin cycle is way out of balance with any amount of clothes in the drum. It works fine empty, but not with clothes. Any ideas on what could be wrong? I was thinking that maybe the mounts are wearing out.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The fact that the unit end up soaking wet means that the washer is stopping the cycle because it's getting too far out of balance. If the tub is spinning completely fine with no clothes inside, that means that tub and bearing are in good shape. Unfortunately there are tub shocks below the tub that sound like they're not absorbing the out of balance shaking causing the unit to go way out of balance. Below is a link to the shocks below the tub, you'll want to order and replace these to fix the problem.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
They show out of stock at the link you provided. Do you know of another source?
Um sure, you can order it from Sears if you want. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE